Maternal periconceptional alcohol consumption and risk for conotruncal heart defects
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 875–878, October 2003
How to Cite
Carmichael, S. L., Shaw, G. M., Yang, W. and Lammer, E. J. (2003), Maternal periconceptional alcohol consumption and risk for conotruncal heart defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 875–878. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10087
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2003
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
- Cigarette and Tobacco Surtax Fund of the California Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program, University of California. Grant Number: 1RT466
- NIH/NHLBI. Grant Number: 5 P01 HL66398-02
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Science to Achieve Results Program. Grant Number: 82829201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!