Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for a couple with recurrent pregnancy loss and triploidy
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 946–950, November 2003
How to Cite
Bar-Ami, S., Seibel, M. M., Pierce, K. E. and Zilberstein, M. (2003), Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for a couple with recurrent pregnancy loss and triploidy. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 946–950. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10099
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2003
- Faulkner Institute for Reproductive Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!