Multiple congenital anomalies associated with in utero exposure of phenytoin: Possible hypoxic ischemic mechanism?
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 993–996, December 2003
How to Cite
Lyon, H. M., Holmes, L. B. and Huang, T. (2003), Multiple congenital anomalies associated with in utero exposure of phenytoin: Possible hypoxic ischemic mechanism?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 993–996. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10100
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2002
- Peabody Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!