New case of non-mosaic tetrasomy 9p in a severely polymalformed newborn girl
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 985–988, December 2003
How to Cite
De Azevedo Moreira, L. M., Freitas, L. M., Gusmão, F. A. F. and Riegel, M. (2003), New case of non-mosaic tetrasomy 9p in a severely polymalformed newborn girl. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 985–988. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10126
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!