This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Method of weighted proportion of reproductive-aged women taking folic acid supplements to predict a neural tube defect rate decline†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 959–967, December 2003
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Atkinson, M. and Erickson, J. D. (2003), Method of weighted proportion of reproductive-aged women taking folic acid supplements to predict a neural tube defect rate decline. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 959–967. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10127
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!