The Public Affairs Committee of the Teratology Society, 2003: Christina D. Chambers (Chair), Jane Adams, Sarah Ali-Khan, Patricia Bittner, George P. Daston, J. David Erickson, Karen Filkins, Thomas Flynn, Andrew G. Hendrickx, Carole A. Kimmel, Devendra M. Kochhar, James L. Mills, Dorothy L. Quinn, Melissa Sherman Tassinari, and L. David Wise
Society Position Paper
Statement of the Public Affairs Committee of the Teratology Society on the importance of smoking cessation during pregnancy†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 895–899, November 2003
How to Cite
Adams, J. (2003), Statement of the Public Affairs Committee of the Teratology Society on the importance of smoking cessation during pregnancy. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 895–899. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10140
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!