A digenic cause of cleft lip in A-strain mice and definition of candidate genes for the two loci
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 509–518, August 2004
How to Cite
Juriloff, D. M., Harris, M. J. and Dewell, S. L. (2004), A digenic cause of cleft lip in A-strain mice and definition of candidate genes for the two loci. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 509–518. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20041
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2004
- Medical Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: MT-13685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!