Presented in part at the 2001 Experimental Biology meeting, 31 March-4 April 2001 in Orlando, FL and the 41st meeting of the Teratology Society, 23–28 June 2001 in Montreal, Canada
In vivo hyperglycemia and its effect on Glut-1 expression in the embryonic heart†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 438–448, July 2004
How to Cite
Joyner, N. T. and Smoak, I. W. (2004), In vivo hyperglycemia and its effect on Glut-1 expression in the embryonic heart. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 438–448. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20046
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL-60752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!