Clonazepam use in pregnancy and the risk of malformations
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 534–536, August 2004
How to Cite
Lin, A. E., Peller, A. J., Westgate, M.-N., Houde, K., Franz, A. and Holmes, L. B. (2004), Clonazepam use in pregnancy and the risk of malformations. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 534–536. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20051
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2004
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU 1132247-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!