The NTD Collaborative Group includes: Joanna Aben, Children's Rehabilitation Service, Birmingham, Alabama; Arthur Aylsworth, Cynthia Powell, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina; Joanne Mackey, Gordon Worley, Duke University Medical Center; Timothy Brei, Connie Buran, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana; Joann Bodurtha, Kathleen Sawin, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia; Mark S. Dias, Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY; Philip Mack, Elli Meeropol, Shriner's Hospital, Springfield, Massachusetts; Nicole Lasarsky, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC; David McLone, Joy Ito, Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois; W. Jerry Oakes, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama; Marion Walker, Paula Peterson, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah; and Bermans Iskandar, University of Wisconsin Hospitals, Madison, Wisconsin.
TERC is not a major gene in human neural tube defects
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 531–533, August 2004
How to Cite
Benz, L. P., Swift, F. E., Graham, F. L., Enterline, D. S., Melvin, E. C., Hammock, P., Gilbert, J. R., Speer, M. C., Bassuk, A. G., Kessler, J. A. and George, T. M. (2004), TERC is not a major gene in human neural tube defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 531–533. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20057
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!