Birth defects in Arkansas: Is folic acid fortification making a difference?
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2004 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 559–564, September 2004
How to Cite
Simmons, C. J., Mosley, B. S., Fulton-Bond, C. A. and Hobbs, C. A. (2004), Birth defects in Arkansas: Is folic acid fortification making a difference?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 559–564. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20063
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. Grant Number: Cooperative Agreement Number: U50/CCU613236-02
- State of Arkansas Appropriations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!