Case for mandatory fortification of food with folate in Australia, for the prevention of neural tube defects
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 842–843, November 2004
How to Cite
Bower, C. and Stanley, F. J. (2004), Case for mandatory fortification of food with folate in Australia, for the prevention of neural tube defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 842–843. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20074
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2004
- National Health and Medical Research Council Program. Grant Numbers: 003209, 172303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!