This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Further characterization of the genetic defect of the Bent tail mouse, a mouse model for human neural tube defects †
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 880–884, November 2004
How to Cite
Klootwijk, R., Schijvenaars, M. M.V.A.P., Mariman, E. C.M. and Franke, B. (2004), Further characterization of the genetic defect of the Bent tail mouse, a mouse model for human neural tube defects . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 70: 880–884. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20083
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2004
- Dutch Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: 00-0208
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (ZonMw). Grant Number: 925-01-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!