Investigations of the genomic region that contains the clf1 mutation, a causal gene in multifactorial cleft lip and palate in mice
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 103–113, February 2005
How to Cite
Juriloff, D. M., Harris, M. J., Dewell, S. L., Brown, C. J., Mager, D. L., Gagnier, L. and Mah, D. G. (2005), Investigations of the genomic region that contains the clf1 mutation, a causal gene in multifactorial cleft lip and palate in mice. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 103–113. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20106
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2004
- Medical Research Council of Canada and Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-13685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!