A proposed mechanism for intermediate atresia ani (AA), based on a porcine case of AA and hypospadias
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 434–439, June 2005
How to Cite
Finnigan, D. F., Fisher, K. R.S., Vrablic, O., Halina, W. G. and Partlow, G. D. (2005), A proposed mechanism for intermediate atresia ani (AA), based on a porcine case of AA and hypospadias. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 434–439. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20129
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2004
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food. Grant Number: 026013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!