Reduced folate carrier gene is a risk factor for neural tube defects in a Chinese population
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 430–433, June 2005
How to Cite
Pei, L., Zhu, H., Ren, A., Li, Z., Hao, L., Finnell, R. H. and Li, Z. (2005), Reduced folate carrier gene is a risk factor for neural tube defects in a Chinese population. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 430–433. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20130
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Project, China. Grant Number: G1999055905
- Key Technologies Research and Development Program, China. Grant Number: 2002BA709B11
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: RD-83068401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!