Methamphetamine and lipid peroxidation in the rat retina
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 455–460, June 2005
How to Cite
Melo, P., Rodrigues, L. G., Pinazo-Durán, M. D. and Tavares, M. A. (2005), Methamphetamine and lipid peroxidation in the rat retina. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 455–460. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20138
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
- Sponsoring program from Fundaçia Ciençia e Tecnologia (PRAXIS). Grant Numbers: XXI/BD/3395/2000, XXI/BD/18508/98
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Programa de Financiamento Plurianual do Instituto Biologia Molecular e Celular (IBMC)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Fundo Europeu Desenvolvimento Regional (FIS-FEDER). Grant Number: P10 20191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!