This study was approved by the Institutional Review Boards of The Texas A&M University, The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and each of the participating hospitals. Informed consent and, when appropriate, assent, was/were obtained for each study subject.
The NAT1 C1095A polymorphism, maternal multivitamin use and smoking, and the risk of spina bifida†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 512–516, July 2005
How to Cite
Jensen, L. E., Hoess, K., Whitehead, A. S. and Mitchell, L. E. (2005), The NAT1 C1095A polymorphism, maternal multivitamin use and smoking, and the risk of spina bifida. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 512–516. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20143
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: HD39195, HD39081
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01-RR00240
- Ethel Brown Foerderer Fund for Excellence of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!