Teratogenic effects of bis-diamine on the developing cardiac conduction system
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 547–554, August 2005
How to Cite
Kise, K., Nakagawa, M., Okamoto, N., Hanato, T., Watanabe, N., Nishijima, S., Fujino, H., Takeuchi, Y. and Shiraishi, I. (2005), Teratogenic effects of bis-diamine on the developing cardiac conduction system. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 547–554. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20163
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!