Maternal diseases and isolated orofacial clefts in Hungary
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 617–623, September 2005
How to Cite
Métneki, J., Puhó, E. and Czeizel, A. E. (2005), Maternal diseases and isolated orofacial clefts in Hungary. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 617–623. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20177
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2004
- Foundation for the Community Control of Hereditary Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!