Combined chemotherapy and teratogenicity
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 634–637, September 2005
How to Cite
Paskulin, G. A., Gazzola Zen, P. R., de Camargo Pinto, L. L., Rosa, R. and Graziadio, C. (2005), Combined chemotherapy and teratogenicity. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 634–637. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20180
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!