The author, besides testifying on this subject at FDA hearings and publishing articles concerning his opinion, has also been a defense expert in birth defects litigation involving progestational drugs.
Nongenital malformations following exposure to progestational drugs: The last chapter of an erroneous allegation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 906–918, November 2005
How to Cite
Brent, R. L. (2005), Nongenital malformations following exposure to progestational drugs: The last chapter of an erroneous allegation. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 73: 906–918. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20184
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
- Nemours Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!