Gastrulating chick embryo as a model for evaluating teratogenicity: A comparison of three approaches
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 66–71, January 2006
How to Cite
Drake, V. J., Koprowski, S. L., Lough, J. W. and Smith, S. M. (2006), Gastrulating chick embryo as a model for evaluating teratogenicity: A comparison of three approaches. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 76: 66–71. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20202
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: ES-11738, AA11085
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0510017Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!