Epidemiologic characteristics of congenital diaphragmatic hernia among 2.5 million california births, 1989–1997
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 170–174, March 2006
How to Cite
Yang, W., Carmichael, S. L., Harris, J. A. and Shaw, G. M. (2006), Epidemiologic characteristics of congenital diaphragmatic hernia among 2.5 million california births, 1989–1997. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 76: 170–174. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20230
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Centers of Excellence. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!