Presented at the 2nd National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities Conference, July 25–27, 2004, Atlanta, Georgia.
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Eighth Annual Report of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network's 2006 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report
Volume 76, Issue 11, pages 793–797, November 2006
How to Cite
Miller, L. A., Romitti, P. A., Cunniff, C., Druschel, C., Mathews, K. D., Meaney, F. J., Matthews, D., Kantamneni, J., Feng, Z.-F., Zemblidge, N., Miller, T. M., Andrews, J., Fox, D., Ciafaloni, E., Pandya, S., Montgomery, A. and Kenneson, A. (2006), The muscular Dystrophy Surveillance Tracking and Research Network (MD STARnet): Surveillance methodology. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 76: 793–797. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20279
To appear in print in the Nocvember 2006 issue of Birth Defects Research Part A as part of the “Eighth Annual Report of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network's 2006 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report.”
The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2006
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: CCU822309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!