Maternal severe migraine and risk of congenital limb deficiencies
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 592–601, August 2006
How to Cite
Bánhidy, F., Ács, N., Horváth-Puhó, E. and Czeizel, A. E. (2006), Maternal severe migraine and risk of congenital limb deficiencies. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 76: 592–601. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20288
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- Richter Gedeon Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Budapest, Hungary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!