The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Racial differences in infant mortality attributable to birth defects in the United States, 1989–2002†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 76, Issue 10, pages 706–713, October 2006
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Chen, H., Correa, A., Devine, O., Mathews, T.J. and Honein, M. A. (2006), Racial differences in infant mortality attributable to birth defects in the United States, 1989–2002. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 76: 706–713. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20308
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!