Triphalangeal thumb in association with split hand/foot: A phenotypic marker for SHFM3?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 58–61, January 2007
How to Cite
Elliott, A. M., Reed, M. H. and Evans, J. A. (2007), Triphalangeal thumb in association with split hand/foot: A phenotypic marker for SHFM3?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 58–61. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20317
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 9824, 71980
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health
This article includes Supplementary Material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1542-0752/suppmat
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.