Karyotypic changes detected by comparative genomic hybridization in a stillborn infant with chorioangioma and liver hemangioma
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 236–241, March 2007
How to Cite
Miliaras, D., Conroy, J., Pervana, S., Meditskou, S., McQuaid, D. and Nowak, N. (2007), Karyotypic changes detected by comparative genomic hybridization in a stillborn infant with chorioangioma and liver hemangioma. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 236–241. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20332
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
- NCI RPCI Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA016056-30 (NJN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!