Patterns of severe abdominal wall defects: Insights into pathogenesis, delineation, and nomenclature
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 211–220, March 2007
How to Cite
Vauthay, L., Mazzitelli, N. and Rittler, M. (2007), Patterns of severe abdominal wall defects: Insights into pathogenesis, delineation, and nomenclature. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 211–220. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20339
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
- Universidad Abierta Interamericana. Grant Number: Res. 333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!