This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 533–543, July 2007
How to Cite
Browne, M. L., Bell, E. M., Druschel, C. M., Gensburg, L. J., Mitchell, A. A., Lin, A. E., Romitti, P. A. and Correa, A. (2007), Maternal caffeine consumption and risk of cardiovascular malformations. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 533–543. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20365
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2006
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;. Grant Number: :Centers of Excellence Award No. U50/CCU0223184.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!