New cases of thalidomide embryopathy in Brazil
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 9, pages 671–672, September 2007
How to Cite
Schuler-Faccini, L., Soares, R. C. F., de Sousa, A. C. M., Maximino, C., Luna, E., Schwartz, I. V. D., Waldman, C. and Castilla, E. E. (2007), New cases of thalidomide embryopathy in Brazil. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 671–672. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20384
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!