Pai syndrome: First patient with agenesis of the corpus callosum and literature review
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 673–679, October 2007
How to Cite
Castori, M., Rinaldi, R., Bianchi, A., Caponetti, A., Assumma, M. and Grammatico, P. (2007), Pai syndrome: First patient with agenesis of the corpus callosum and literature review. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 673–679. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20392
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!