Aplasia cutis congenita with skull defect in a monozygotic twin after exposure to methimazole in utero
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 680–684, October 2007
How to Cite
Iwayama, H., Hosono, H., Yamamoto, H., Oshiro, M. and Ueda, N. (2007), Aplasia cutis congenita with skull defect in a monozygotic twin after exposure to methimazole in utero. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 680–684. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20395
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!