Xue Gu and Liangming Lin contributed equally to this manuscript.
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 702–707, October 2007
How to Cite
Gu, X., Lin, L., Zheng, X., Zhang, T., Song, X., Wang, J., Li, X., Li, P., Chen, G., Wu, J., Wu, L. and Liu, J. (2007), High prevalence of NTDs in Shanxi Province: A combined epidemiological approach. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 702–707. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20397
Presented at the 4th International Workshop on the Etiology and Prevention of Neural Tube Defects, September 10–13, 2005, in Indian Wells, CA.
Presented at the 19th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiologic Research, June 20–21, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- National “973” project on Population and Health. Grant Number: 2001CB5103
- National Health Baby Promotion Program. Grant Number: FP2000NO13
- Education Ministry Key Program. Grant Number: 02185
- National Yang Zi Scholar Program, the 211 and 985 projects of Peking University. Grant Number: 20020903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!