Nutrient intakes in women and risks of anophthalmia and microphthalmia in their offspring
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 708–713, October 2007
How to Cite
Shaw, G. M., Carmichael, S. L., Laurent, C., Louik, C., Finnell, R. H. and Lammer, E. J. (2007), Nutrient intakes in women and risks of anophthalmia and microphthalmia in their offspring. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 708–713. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20398
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2007
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;. Grant Number: Centers of Excellence Award No. U50/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!