Presented at the 16th annual meeting of The European Network of Teratogen Information Services (ENTIS), September 2, 2005, Harlem, The Netherlands and at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT), March 21–25, 2007, Anaheim California.
Pregnancy outcome of women exposed to azathioprine during pregnancy †
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 696–701, October 2007
How to Cite
Goldstein, L. H., Dolinsky, G., Greenberg, R., Schaefer, C., Cohen-Kerem, R., Diav-Citrin, Orna., Malm, H., Reuvers-Lodewijks, Minke. E., Rost van Tonningen-van Driel, M. M., Arnon, J., Ornoy, A., Clementi, M., Di Gianantonio, E., Koren, G., Braunstein, R. and Berkovitch, M. (2007), Pregnancy outcome of women exposed to azathioprine during pregnancy . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 696–701. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20399
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
- Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto- Tel-Aviv University Collaborative Program funded by the Canadian Friends of Tel Aviv University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!