Presented at the 18th annual meeting of the Society for Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, June 26–27, 2005, Toronto, Canada.
Epidemiology of bladder and cloacal exstrophies in New york state, 1983–1999†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Special Issue: 2007 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report, Part I
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 781–787, November 2007
How to Cite
Caton, A. R., Bloom, A., Druschel, C. M. and Kirby, R. S. (2007), Epidemiology of bladder and cloacal exstrophies in New york state, 1983–1999. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 79: 781–787. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20402
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!