This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2008
How to Cite
Caton, A. R., Bell, E. M., Druschel, C. M., Werler, M. M., Mitchell, A. A., Browne, M. L., McNutt, L.-A., Romitti, P. A., Olney, R. S. and Correa, A. (2008), Maternal hypertension, antihypertensive medication use, and the risk of severe hypospadias. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 34–40. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20415
Presented at the 20th annual meeting of the Society for Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, Boston, Massachusetts, June 18–19, 2007.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Center for Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2007
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50CCU213244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!