Correlation of polymorphism of MTHFRs and RFC-1 genes with neural tube defects in China
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 3–7, January 2008
How to Cite
Shang, Y., Zhao, H., Niu, B., Li, W.-I., Zhou, R., Zhang, T. and Xie, J. (2008), Correlation of polymorphism of MTHFRs and RFC-1 genes with neural tube defects in China. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 3–7. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20416
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30572213
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2001CB5103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!