A poster was presented at the Women's Health Network Conference in Houston, May 2007.
Descriptive epidemiologic features shared by birth defects thought to be related to vascular disruption in Texas, 1996–2002†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 435–440, June 2008
How to Cite
Husain, T., Langlois, P. H., Sever, L. E. and Gambello, M. J. (2008), Descriptive epidemiologic features shared by birth defects thought to be related to vascular disruption in Texas, 1996–2002. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 435–440. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20449
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU613232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!