Presented at the 54th annual meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation (SGI) from March 13–19 in Reno, NV.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 474–481, June 2008
How to Cite
van Driel, L. M.J.W., Verkleij-Hagoort, A. C., de Jonge, R., Uitterlinden, A. G., Steegers, E. A.P., van Duijn, C. M. and Steegers-Theunissen, R. P.M. (2008), Two MTHFR polymorphisms, maternal B-vitamin intake, and CHDs. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 474–481. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20463
No potential conflicts of interest are reported.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2007
- Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2002.B027
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!