The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 527–532, July 2008
How to Cite
Boulet, S. L., Yang, Q., Mai, C., Kirby, R. S., Collins, J. S., Robbins, J. M., Meyer, R., Canfield, M. A. and Mulinare, J. (2008), Trends in the postfortification prevalence of spina bifida and anencephaly in the United States. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 527–532. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20468
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!