Characteristics of a spina bifida population including North American Caucasian and Hispanic individuals
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Remembering Marcy Speer
Volume 82, Issue 10, pages 692–700, October 2008
How to Cite
Au, K. S., Tran, P. X., Tsai, C. C., O'Byrne, M. R., Lin, J.-I., Morrison, A. C., Hampson, A. W., Cirino, P., Fletcher, J. M., Ostermaier, K. K., Tyerman, G. H., Doebel, S. and Northrup, H. (2008), Characteristics of a spina bifida population including North American Caucasian and Hispanic individuals. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 692–700. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20499
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01 HD35946
- Shriners Hospital for Children. Grant Number: 8580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!