The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: A Festschrift in Honor of Professor Lewis B. Holmes
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 82–92, January 2009
How to Cite
Rasmussen, S. A., Erickson, J. D., Reef, S. E. and Ross, D. S. (2009), Teratology: From science to birth defects prevention. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 82–92. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20506
Reprints will not be available.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!