Markers of acculturation and risk of NTDs among Hispanic women in California
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2008 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (Part I)
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 755–762, November 2008
How to Cite
Carmichael, S. L., Shaw, G. M., Song, J. and Abrams, B. (2008), Markers of acculturation and risk of NTDs among Hispanic women in California. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 755–762. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20517
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD 42538-03
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!