Presented in part at the American Medical Informatics Association 2008 Annual Symposium, November 8–12, 2008, Washington, DC.
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2008 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (Part I)
Volume 82, Issue 11, pages 822–829, November 2008
How to Cite
Jurczyk, P., Lu, J. J., Xiong, L., Cragan, J. D. and Correa, A. (2008), Fine-grained record integration and linkage tool. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 82: 822–829. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20521
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!