The findings and conclusions of this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Maternal vasoactive exposures, amniotic bands, and terminal transverse limb defects†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: A Festschrift in Honor of Professor Lewis B. Holmes
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 52–57, January 2009
How to Cite
Werler, M. M., Bosco, J. L. F. and Shapira, S. K. (2009), Maternal vasoactive exposures, amniotic bands, and terminal transverse limb defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20524
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2008
- A cooperative agreement from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and RO1-HD051804 from the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!