Some of the material in this paper was presented at the 5th International Neural Tube Defects Conference, Monterey 2007.
Neural tube defects in Australia: Trends in encephaloceles and other neural tube defects before and after promotion of folic acid supplementation and voluntary food fortification†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: A Festschrift in Honor of Professor R.W. Smithells
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 269–273, April 2009
How to Cite
Bower, C., D'Antoine, H. and Stanley, F. J. (2009), Neural tube defects in Australia: Trends in encephaloceles and other neural tube defects before and after promotion of folic acid supplementation and voluntary food fortification. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 269–273. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20536
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
- National Health and Medical Research Council Program. Grant Numbers: #353514, Fellowship (CB, #353628)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!