Portions of this data were presented April 2–4, 2008, at the Texas Association for Clinical Laboratory Science Clinical Laboratory Conference 2008, Austin, Texas, “NTD and Homocysteine”; and June 25, 2008, at the Society for Epidemiologic Research Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, “Maternal Serum Homocysteine Levels and Risk for Neural Tube Defects in a Texas-Mexico Border Population”.
Maternal serum homocysteine and risk for neural tube defects in a Texas-Mexico border population†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 574–581, June 2009
How to Cite
Felkner, M., Suarez, L., Canfield, M. A., Brender, J. D. and Sun, Q. (2009), Maternal serum homocysteine and risk for neural tube defects in a Texas-Mexico border population. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 574–581. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20545
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Birth Defects Branch cooperative agreement. Grant Numbers: U85/CCU608761-05, No.U50/CCU613232
- Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention
- Texas Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!